1. Battery specification: Li-ion 3.7V = 0.5A. The capacity is 3200mAh.
2. Please use original Li-ion battery. Do not use other batteries. Otherwise it will cause irreversible damage.
3. Please remove the battery if you don’t use it for a long time.
4. When charging the battery, please connect power adapter or USB cable (to PC). Meanwhile, push the switch to “1” to turn it on, and then the battery will be charging. If not charge the battery, you can remove the battery and connect power adapter, the instrument still works normally.
5. When charging, dynamic battery icon will display on the top right corner of measurement interface.